Commercial Real Estate Transactions
our attorneys assist companies with purchases, sales, leases and financing
Our attorneys handle all aspects of commercial real estate transactions. We provide you with effective, skillful service in drafting, negotiating and reviewing contracts, leases and sales documents. We draw upon our knowledge of New Jersey real estate law, land use law and contract law to find optimal solutions for our clients.
guiding clients through commercial real estate transactions
Commercial real estate transactions involve the careful management of numerous details, including contract contingencies, compliance with financing requirements, title review, lease reviews, environmental issues, local and state permitting issues and more. With our extensive preparation and knowledge supporting your commercial purchase or sale, you can be confident that your property rights are secure.
Some of the matters you may need us to handle in commercial real estate transactions include:
- Sales contracts drafting and review — Our attorneys draft, negotiate and review contracts to ensure all contingencies are included when purchasing or selling commercial real estate.
- Commercial real estate closings — We are with you through property closings so that every detail is thoroughly handled.
- Easements and restrictions — We ensure that easements and other property restrictions are clearly delineated before you sign.
- Financing and mortgages — We assist with financing for your purchase and compliance with your lender's closing requirements.
- Leasing contracts — We draft and review leases so that your rights as a business landlord or commercial tenant are protected.
- Land use and zoning — Our attorneys have over 50 years of combined experience representing New Jersey municipalities. That experience and knowledge allows us to better advise companies on local ordinances and other regulations governing land use and zoning to make sure your property is in compliance.
We draw on our experience of real estate law and our familiarity with the local landscape to represent New Jersey commercial enterprises at all stages of the purchase, sale or lease process.
Contact us for help with your commercial real estate transaction
Call Huff, Moran & Orron at 609-655-3600 or contact us online to schedule a consultation at our Cranbury office.