Putting our experience to work for families and small businesses in central New Jersey since 1969.
The leading General Practice Law firm in the cranbury area
Since 1969, Huff, Moran & Orron, LLC has been dedicated to providing affordable, creative, practical and effective legal services and advice to our clients, with a concentration in Estate Planning, Elder Law, Estate Administration, Residential and Commercial Real Estate and Business Law for family owned businesses. Our loyal and growing client base throughout Middlesex, Mercer and Monmouth counties includes individuals, families and businesses who have been with us for decades and generations, through both good and difficult times. We value these relationships and welcome the opportunity to build relationships with our new clients. Please read our profiles to get to know us better.
We will be your trusted advisers, offering guidance in several practice areas:
- Our attorneys guide executors and administrators through the estate administration process with assistance in collecting, valuing, protecting and distributing assets of the estate. We also provide litigation services as needed in resolving disputes arising under wills, trusts and in the course of estate administration. We provide estate administration services for estates and estate beneficiaries throughout New Jersey.
- Our attorneys handle every aspect of commercial real estate transactions, including purchases and sales, financing, leasing, land use and zoning, and more. For help with a commercial real estate matter or transaction in New Jersey, we can help.
- Our attorneys handle residential real estate transactions throughout the State. If you are buying or selling a home in New Jersey, we can help.
- Our attorneys are dedicated to helping you with creative, effective and practical estate planning advice as well as with the myriad issues associated with aging. Our estate planning and elder law services include wills, trusts, tax planning, special needs planning, Medicaid planning, nursing home matters, powers of attorney, advance medical directives and more.
- Our attorneys handle a full range of business law services, including formation, buying and selling a business, contracts, financing, employment issues, shareholder disputes, succession planning and more. For effective advocacy for your business, contact us today.
- Through our Of Counsel affiliation with Szaferman, Lakind, Blumstein and Blader, a full service law firm located in nearby, Lawrenceville, New Jersey, we are able to provide our clients with additional top rated legal services in the areas of personal injury, family law, civil litigation, commercial litigation, business law and more.
When you work with Huff, Moran & Orron, you can be assured that your attorney will take the time to get to know you, to answer your questions, to give you creative and effective advice, to advocate for you and to keep you informed about the progress of your matter.
Contact us today
Huff, Moran & Orron cares about your personal situation. Let our lawyers help you achieve peace of mind. You are always welcome at our office, conveniently located in Cranbury, NJ. Call our firm at 609-655-3600 to arrange your consultation or contact the firm online.